When you invest in high performing audiovisual systems, you need an experienced support team. We offer comprehensive audiovisual design and implementation services, from concept to day two service.
Our audiovisual system engineers, programmers, project managers and installers have the highest degree of industry certifications.
– Infocomm CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D
– Crestron DMC-E, DMC-D AMX Design/Programming
– Microsoft, Cisco, Polycom Telepresence
– Biamp Audia and Tesira
– Syn-Aud-Con Synergetic Audio Concepts
– Extron, SMART
– CEDIA Installer Level 1 and 2
We engineer systems to your specification, design intuitive interfaces, and manage your projects from start to finish.
Our AV Lab supports rigorous quality control testing and facilitates smooth installations onsite.
Our support services are here for you, regardless of whether you purchased your equipment from us. Our technicians are factory-trained and industry certified to service your audiovisual systems.
Learn more with our AV Design Build brochure.
– Current technology assessment
– Workflow evaluation
– Technology strategy
– Project scope
– Design build | CAD
– Infrastructure specification
– System commissioning
– Project closeout
– Sound masking
– Distributed audio
– Sound absorbing wall, ceiling and floor treatments
– Receive products & test equipment
– Build and wire racks
– Program & test system
– Deliver to site and connect
– Beautiful & functional touch panel design
– Crestron & AMX certified
– DSP & device configuration
Delivery | Installation
– AV Laboratory | Rack build
– Remote installation
– Coordinate milestone schedule
– Infrastructure coordination
– Integration of furniture, interior architecture, and audiovisual technology
– Training and documentation
– AV Service Desk
– AV support plans
– AV managed onsite staffing
Contact our AV Service Desk:
View our AV Service Plans brochure