We hope you’ll love your new furniture products, but in the event that something’s not quite right, here’s how we can help:
- Chairs: free returns within 30 days of receipt, in original packaging and in new condition.
- All other products: returnable within 30 days of receipt, but subject to a 20% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
- White Glove: fees associated with white glove service are non-refundable.
- Alaska, Hawaii & Canada: All returns from these places will be charged a return shipping fee.
- Start by reaching out to our customer care team by phone (1.800.516.3454) or email.
- We will pay the cost when you ship chairs only back to us from an address in the continental United States.
- We will send you a FedEx label via email or regular mail. When you receive the label, make sure your product is packed up in the original packaging, put the label on the box, and call FedEx to schedule the pickup.
- Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a credit in the form of your original payment and notify you by email the return has been processed.
Shipping Damage or Missing Parts
If your shipment is damaged, or you’re missing parts please call customer service at 800.516.3454 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST or contact us via email. We will work with you to determine the best course of action.
If your Steelcase product is in need of repair please call customer service at 800.516.3454 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST or contact us via email. We will either send you a replacement part for you to install or have your product fixed by our local repair team.
All repair service requests will require proof of purchase from the online store. To facilitate repair service for items purchased via our online store, please keep your original proof of purchase.
If you purchased directly from a Steelcase Authorized Retailer, please contact the Retailer from whom you purchased the product.