Our experienced design team works in partnership with A&D to support in creatively transforming a customer’s vision into reality.
We support you by:
– Serving as a supporting role on your design project team
– Creating thoughtful furniture solutions that meet your company culture, vision and budget
– Working collaboratively with A&D to create floor plans utilizing our furniture solutions
– Providing furniture finish materials & options
– Developing realistic renderings & drawings that help you visualize your space
– Producing a detailed furniture installation package to ensure accuracy
– Saving you time and resources!
We have several NCIDQ-certified designers on staff, ready to assist!.
Download our Design Services brochure
Some of our designers gathered at the Boston WorkLife
We can help you visualize your future work space with immersive fly-through animations.
This animation showcases how easily a common kit of parts can be reconfigured for changing workplace needs.
Collaboration is at the heart of what we do. The most impactful way to design is collaborating side-by-side. Using CET Designer, we are able to work with you to make changes to your space in real time. CET outputs a line item bill of materials, allowing us to design to your budget.
Check out our video to see how easy it is to create and alter designs on the fly!
Our Design Capabilities
In order to stay competitive today, organizations must be agile, adapting quickly to changing needs and attracting and retaining a new generation of employees. There is a critical need for workplace transformation today – creating flexible office environments that adapt to support how we work now and in the future. Conceptualizing, planning and implementing a new space or changes to your existing space can be challenging. Our designers work in conjunction with your team to support your vision throughout the process.
We use the latest technology to help you visualize your new space, from CET Designer, to Sketchup to AutoCAD. We offer technical expertise needed to ensure that your designs are accurately translated into product applications, typicals and installation drawings.
Looking for design support? Contact us using the form below: